How to build your referral network with simple social and networking hacks even if you don’t know what “hack” means (tricks and methods to get results). You can get more bookings with these simple methods that are at your fingertips.
- At rehearsal, ask the attendants if they’d like to get special information about relationships. Get their email address and make sure they know what email address they’ll receive notice from you.
- Deliver easy to read blogs, simple quotes, podcast suggestions or Ted talks to inspire AND stay in touch with them. You never know who may be getting married next!
- Send an email to the vendors, couple and contacts, thanking them for being part of the wedding team. If applicable, include link where you posted their info and repeat your request to be referenced in any of their posts.
- Create a sharable doc of a few short reviews, some fun pics and a video clip of an event. Include this in the information you send to potential clients.
- Create a one paragraph email to send weekly to your professional contacts, and wedding couples. Poetry, gifs, something quick and unobtrusive. People get lots of email but you can be a contact who’s fun and engaging.
- Learn about marketing. For a list of recommended podcasts for wedding officiants and online marketing, click here.
I hope you enjoyed this 3 part series. For more information about the Ready, Willing and Able Officiant Prep Program that gives you resources you can use to mentor other officiants or provide to your couple, PLUS get great resources or yourself, visit the RWA Program.
Click for Hacks #1 With Wedding Professionals and Business Contacts
Click for Hacks #2 Networking as part of a wedding
Contact Us through our easy to fill out form. Let us know how we can help you get the training and inspiration that will help you create and deliver wedding ceremonies that make a difference. Check out the Ready, Willing and Able Officiant Prep Program, an 8 part online course full of valuable and sharable resources, inspiration and hacks, hacks, hacks.