Networking as part of a wedding
How to build your referral network with simple social and networking hacks even if you don’t know what “hack” means (tricks and methods to get results). You can get more bookings with these simple methods that are at your fingertips.
- With permission, post engagement photos of your couple using any hashtags they may have
- Ask the couple for the contact info and websites of the other vendors who are part of the wedding team
- Post a rehearsal picture of the couple from your perspective
- Take a photo of the wedding site from your perspective on the day of the wedding
- Take a photo of your couple after the ceremony
- Get business cards of the other vendors
- See if the photographer can provide a photo of you officiating. Get permission to post on your social media and / or website.
- Post photo and congratulate the couple
- Give obvious credit to the photographer first
- List the contact info for the entire team who contributed to the success of their wedding day
- Post your posts two or three more times at different times of day, and on different days
- If you have a website, be sure to include all info about other wedding professionals on your post.
- Ask if other professionals will put your contact info on any posts they have about the wedding you all participated in together.
Download Hacks #2, Networking as Part of a Wedding: I DO_Hacks #2_19
Click to go back to Hacks #1 With Wedding Professionals and Business Contacts