You’ll progress from Average to being an Awesome Officiant at our Saturday, April 6 Workshop
When: Saturday, April 6
Time: 10:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Where: Romeo, Michigan
Shine Wellness Center, 251 North Main Street
Cost: $99 from now to April 1 plus BONUS
April 2 to April 6: $129
Limit: 15 people. You don’t have to an experienced Officiant to attend.
For more information and to register, Click Here Now!
Here’s how the process happens:
- You register and at registration, you’ll be required to pay for your workshop. Refunds are available until April 2. Afterwards, your registration is transferrable to anyone you choose.
- You’ll be asked to confirm your email address (we never spam you or sell your email address to any scoundrels OR even good people!)
- You’ll get an email with a link to download “5 Mistakes New Officiants Make”. In that SAME email, you’ll have the option to order lunch at the workshop. Otherwise, bring your own lunch and we’ll eat together! Or go out for lunch on your own.
- Next you’ll start to receive all 7 sessions of the Ready, Willing and Able Officiant Prep Program within 1/2 hour of each other. You don’t have to wait for the workshop to begin to go from Average to Awesome!
- On the day of the workshop, hard copies of the materials PLUS BONUS and UPDATED resources will be provided for your reference.
So be sure to REGISTER today. $99 until April 1.
April 2 and until the workshop, registration is $129. Yes! You’ll be able to register at the door for $129.
Contact me, Rev Crystal, if you have any questions. I’m happy to discuss whether this program is right for you. (That’s IMPORTANT!)
NOT Ready to Commit? Check out this freebie, The 5 Stress Free Ways to Officiate an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. Learning how to customize your ceremony builds off these 5 premises. Request Here:
Preparing Your Client Centered Profile
Use this Cheatsheet to capitalize on what invites couples to hire you.
You're awesome! You'll be directed back to Facebook in a minute.