Thank you for your interest in the brand new Innovative Officiant Coaching Program for experienced officiants and those new to this fabulous profession! We are sooo fortunate to get to do this work!
As a fellow officiant, your unique challenges can’t always be addressed by a template or video.
You need someone who can help you understand what steps to take and what to avoid in order to advance in your career as a wedding officiant.
Group Coaching for the Experienced Officiant and New Officiant
The Innovative Officiant Group Coaching Program may be exactly what you need to make progress.
Whether you’re an experienced officiant or someone who is exploring the possibilities being an officiant offers, coaching can move you forward much faster than a non-interactive course can.
You learn not only from group coach, Crystal Yarlott, but you learn from each other. Plus build community.
In this first set of sessions, we’ll cover
- Meet and greet
- Assess where you’ve been, where you are
- Take the suitability quiz
- Identify the skills you have and the ones you need to develop
- Setting up a plan for where you want to go
- Compile a list of resources
- Choose an accountability partner
- Identify your offerings
- Create ceremony packages
- Develop or upgrade an effective bio for the new officiant and the experienced officiant
How to add value to your packages and raise your price
- Build your know, like and trust factors
- Position yourself as the Guide, not the Hero
- Develop your “pitch”
- The art of advertising – to start or stop and where
- What platforms are right for the beginning and experienced officiant
- Investment guidelines
When: Thursday evenings beginning January 14 for 6 weeks
Time: 7:00-8:30 pm EST
Group size: Limit to 8 people per group
Medium: Private Zoom Room
Recordings will be made of each session and you’ll be emailed the link within one day of the meeting.
Cost: $247 (2 payment plan available for $290)
Leader: Rev. Crystal Yarlott
Get Registered and Click This Fabulous link: Group Coaching Registration
Registration ends Sunday, January 10!
Space IS limited so REGISTER TODAY!
To Register, email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org